Monday, October 7, 2013

Heartbreak

God has been opening my heart to so many new hurts that someone can go through these past few months. Though I wish I wasn't learning about them in the ways I am, I am grateful for God showing me a little more of His heart. For breaking my heart for what breaks His. For showing me a little more of His ways. For bringing to my attention the wrongs of this world, and for burning a passion unlike any other I had before. Yeah, I wish I wasn't discovering these hurts the way that I am, but would I ever discover them any other way? God thank You for being the everlasting, all-knowing, loving God that You are. Thank You for walking this journey with me. My heart breaks, but I know that I have the almighty God to rest upon when it does.

God walk with those that have revealed to me their heartbreaks, their struggles, their withered hands. Heal them. Love them. Help me to help them. God wrap them in Your arms. Show them that they are not alone. Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit my heart breaks for them, and I wish I could take all of their pain, but I know that I cannot. And so I will rest my faith in You. Knowing that You have them in Your arms. Knowing that You can take it all away. Thank you God. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment