Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I Need Another Peice

I just do not understand. I feel this incredible pull towards making movies and I know that is really what I want to do, but for some reason I just can not shake the feeling that God wants more from me. I do not know what to do with it.
I can not help but walk the halls of Towson seeing all the laughter and smiling faces and think, I do not belong here. All those smiling faces and I am not one of them. At the beginning of the year I was excited that this is where my parents went. Now I just realize that Towson's place in my life is just to help realize the past of my parents. Not to come to my own future. I don't know where I shoud be. All I know is I should not be here.
All I do while I am here is grasp at my metal link that reminds me of my family back home. It reminds me of my church. That is all I think about at school, getting home to them.
I just want anyone who is close to me reading this to know that I am not saddened by any of this. I am just confused.
Lord please give me another piece to the puzzle called my life. I understand that you only reveal things to us in pieces, but if you could hurry the next piece up that would be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment