Friday, February 17, 2012

The Reason

Some people come into your life for no known reason. Whether it be a year or a few seconds, believe it, they are there for you. Some people feel the urge to talk to someone and have no idea why. Some people walk into hallways just because they felt the need to. Things like this happen every day, and the people performing the action don't know why they do it. I know. God directed them there. That was the "urge", God calling on your heart. Think about any hall you ever walked down to find someone there staring at you. Or a bathroom that you walked in just to check yourself out, and someone was there. That person in the hall may have just been looking for someone to show up, and you were it. The person in the bathroom may have finally broke down and began cutting themselves, but when you walked in, they stopped, afraid you would find out. That person you felt the urge to talk to is lost and lonely and just looking for someone to be nice. How do I know this? Because once upon a time I was that person that had random people show up in my life just to keep me from harming my self, in bathrooms, in hallways, in the back of a class room. To keep me from feeling lost and lonely. So next time you feel the "urge", believe that it is for a reason and listen. Don't let the person that you are helping struggle. Who cares if you never get to see who you're helping, help them anyway.





Like what you read? Check out my other blog "There's a Tide in the Affairs of  Men *College*" !

No comments:

Post a Comment