Thursday, November 3, 2011

Youth For Christ Rally

The youth for Christ Rally is tonight and I am so pumped! Unfortunately due to my job at school I am going to be late. I am pretty sure this means that I will miss the drama which is really disappointing. I know how moved the Portside Drama Team is going to leave those kids, and I really wish I could be there to see it. I was once one of those kids sitting in the audience searching for an answer, and they threw the answer in my face when they performed HIStory at Teen Talent. I will never forget that experience. If I could I would do anything to go back to that day. If in heaven God ever gives us moments where we can re-experience an experience in our lives that, and my talk on the steps of Lee are both at the top of the list. The best part about it all is that Portside does not even understand what they are doing when they are up there. At teen talent when they performed I am pretty sure that they had their eyes on the prize. Little did they know they might have gotten the prize they had their eyes on, but they gave me a far better prize. The passion and commitment to a God far better than the rest. I truly believe that tonight they will win the heart of someone, even if it is just one tonight will be a glorious night for the Lord, and I am certain he will be smiling down upon them. Good Luck guys!

Pizza Delivery Tip of the Day
If you are looking for something to change your life or just entertain you go to Facebook or YouTube and type in Portside or Lighthouse Drama team. You can also find them on Vimeo. You especially want to see GOD Drama and HIStory.

No comments:

Post a Comment